Sladen Document Services
- ILLiad is the Sladen Library's document service system used to order books, articles, etc.
- Create your personal online ILLiad account to place your order. This account will help you track requests and keep a history of what you have ordered. Book requests may also be renewed within the account.
- Requests are $3.00 per item and billed to a departmental cost center number, grant number or to a cash account.
- Your ILLiad account requires a billing account consisting of a departmental cost center number, a grant or a cash account number. A prompt to enter the account billing information appears as a final step when creating your ILLiad account.
- The code for a cash account is 999999.
- Please contact your department for the cost center or grant number.
- Billing is done at the beginning of each month and includes charges for the previous month. Cost center and grant debits are charged electronically through departments.
- Cash invoices are emailed to individuals.
|Articles from other libraries||3-5 days|
|Articles from Sladen Library||1-2 days|
|Books, etc. from other libraries||5-10 days|
|Rush||Need by date/time|